|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Fri Oct 2, 2015 09:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sun Oct 18, 2015 06:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Garson-Falconbridge Community Action Network (GFCAN)
Hand-Painted Adirondack Chair Auction
CANs work together with a variety of partners on projects such as community gardens, beautification, neighbourhood clean-ups, splash pads, trail development and much more! They represent the collaborative efforts of citizens who care about where they live and want to make their neighbourhoods the best they can possibly be.
The GFCAN is currently aiming to raise $175,000 in funds and in-kind donations for the construction of a splash pad in the Garson. Splash pads are the newest and safest form of water play for children of all ages. The GFCAN, along with other interested member of the Garson Community, has undertaken the task of bringing this newest accessible water play to town. We need your help!
Please help support our fundraising efforts by bidding on any of the five beautiful Adirondack chairs that were hand-painted by Art and Graphic Design Students at Cambrian College.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pick up of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Cheque (Please make payable to GFCAN)
Cheques can be presented when winning auction item is picked up.
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can make arrangements to pick up their winning item by contacting Barb at (705)919-0147
- Shipping will require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator for details.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —